News: Fast Five & Memphis Car Audio Competition
- Friday 15th April, 2011
To celebrate the launch of the latest in the series of Fast & Furious movies, 'Fast Five' hits the big screen this week and Memphis Car Audio Australia is giving you the chance to win a complete Memphis Car Audio system for your own ride.
Prize: A full Memphis Car Audio System similar to that shown in Vin Diesels Challenger.
- Two M-Class 12” Subwoofers
- Two sets of Power Reference component or coaxial speaker kits, sizes chosen by winner to suit the vehicle
- Two small, or one Hybrid 5 channel, M-Class Amplifiers to drive all speakers
- One or two Capacitors with displays for amplifier setup
- One Memphis wiring kit to suit installation
Entrants must be 18 years of age and over, and be an Australian resident.
To enter, correctly answer the three following questions and include in 25 words or less why you would want a Memphis Car Audio system in your vehicle. Send your entry via email to email@example.com
- Which Memphis Car Audio Subwoofer has a power rating of 2500w RMS?
- Which Memphis Car Audio Processor features six channels of high level inputs and offers six channel RCA outputs?
- In the new range of small footprint amplifiers known as Memphis Reference, how many models of amplifiers are available in this range?
The competition closes at 5PM EST on Friday 29th April 2011. Winners will be drawn by 'Soundesign' Victorian Representative Scott Middleton at Phatt Audio Concepts on Sunday May 1st, 2011. The draw will be conducted at PAC during the BBQ and festivities prior to a cruise to the Drive In for the launch of Fast Five. The winner will be immediately posted on the Soundesign Facebook Page (and contacted by a Soundesign Representative) and on the MEA Memphis Car Audio Channel the following day.
Don't forget to check out the Memphis Car Audio Channel on MEA.