I'll address the first question you may have, what does "Tapaz" mean? Tapaz translates to "loud" in creole, the language of which our Mauritian members speak (Nadine, David, Stefan and Jason).
Victorian members might have noticed the team Polo's being sported by us at the recent MEA Bass Battle, and dBdrags in Nunawading.
We're the usual bunch of SPL scumbags you've seen before around the Melbourne scene, along with a few fresher faces. We all know one another, and help one another out with designs, builds and deals on gear.
The lineup is:
- Fever (Mitchi) - Nissan Gtir - 1x15", 3kw
- RAD (Ross) - Holden Jackaroo, 8x12's 5kw
- Bnblee6960 (Stefan) - Honda EK Civic, 4x12's 3kw
- Mamabear (Nadine) - Ford Territory, 2x12's 750w
- BIGGIEDEE (Kiri) - Between builds!
- Mad Rass (Jason) - Nissan Pulsar, 8x12's 5kw
- Hez (Hez) - Proton Gti, 4x12's 1.6kw
- Rajiv Reshmi Singh (Rajiv) - 2x15's
- Mayze_90 (Dean) - 2x15's
Thanks for checking us out, we'll see you guys at the upcoming Vic events!
Edited by RAD, 01 May 2012 - 07:02 PM.