I just sold my magna and got a 2007 Hilux SR5 4x4 Dual cab V6. The whole sound system is currently stock but am planning on working on the sound system soon. I just want to know what to use. I already have some equipment in mind but I'd just like to know your opinions and whether what I have listed will sound bad or lack in a particular area.
This is what I am planning:
- Kicker components in the front : http://www.jbhifi.co...kers-sku-99622/
- Kicker amp to power the components: http://www.jbhifi.co...fier-sku-72222/ or this amp http://www.jaycar.co...SUBCATID=1028#4
- These for the back however I am not sure whether to power these with an amp or just use the H/U : http://www.jbhifi.co...kers-sku-69744/
- This H/U (this won't happen straight away, I'll just survive the stock one for a while): http://www.ebay.com....=item3f10e28702
- And possibly a slimline underseat 10" or 8" sub, just don't know which one to get in terms of brand and size. Although if the splits in the front make a decent amount of bass, I may just forget about a sub.
So what does everyone think? Will this sound good?
Edited by Magnaman, 17 April 2012 - 11:17 PM.