Product Spotlight: Aerpro APU8SUM Hi-Lo Level Interface
- Monday 7th May, 2012
Looking to upgrade your audio system in your new vehicle but don't know where to start. If you want to keep your factory radio and steering wheel controls the Aerpro APU8SUM is just the ticket!
The APU8SUM allows complete integration of aftermarket audio components into a vehicle's OEM audio system.
Features & Specifications:
- Sums and balances multiple signals from Factory Stereo.
- Sums up to four Speaker-level stereo pairs down to single stereo RCA low-level output.
- Built in aux. input for connection to Portable Audio devices.
- Four line-level stereo RCA outputs connect to Amplifier.
- Max Voltage in: 40V RMS
- Max Aux-in Voltage: 40V RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Channels 1-4: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Gain Range: Channels 1-4: -30dB to +4dB
- 2 Amp Fuse
- Dimensions: 140mm D X 268mm W X 36mm H
A simple solution opening up a world of possibilities! Speak to your nearest Aerpro dealer today for your solution.